University's service-based mission helps earn eighth consecutive placement on Community Service Honor Roll
The Lamp - plan, interview and write feature stories; reference the following examples:
- Pages 16-17, "Answering God's calling to serve through teaching"
- Pages 46-47, "Proud Salute to Champions"
- Various press releases compiled for publication, such as page 9, 24-25, 33, 35 and 39
Spring Calendar of Arts & Events - solicit and collect materials from staff and faculty, then organize and write copy
Unscripted - plan, interview and write feature stories; reference the following examples:
- Cover story, "I enjoyed learning about how to make the world a better place..."
- Page 3, "Passing on the Reward of Service to Future Generation"
Washington Symphony Orchestra
Marshall University (Bands & School of Music)
Facebook Page - social media management from July 2015 through December 2015 and currently since February 2017
Twitter Account - social media management from July 2015 through December 2015 and currently since February 2017
Samuel R. Hazo - Composer, Conductor & Lecturer
Website Redesign - spring 2015
George Palton - Artist & Educator
Website Redesign - summer 2015
Washington Community Theatre
Website Set up & Design - spring 2017